Monday, July 8, 2019

Monday post 261d


Good afternoon again and potentially one final greeting for Monday! Em’s potential final, final PLODDING TOTAL FOR MONDAY NOW STANDS @ - sorry, shrieking!XD – 1911; hopefully I’ll have reached two grand before the day’s out! Righteo, potential final, final events for today?

  • At 4;55pm I’ve finished one game of Bejeweled lasting 5:43. Now, lemme finish one more lasting between six and seven minutes, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • After one pot :p trip I immediately tried falling back asleep again, knowing that dearest dad would leave for his hard day’s work around 8am.
  • Now @ 5:23pm I’ve finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 6:09. That’s today’s quotas satisfied, and I now willingly promise to hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Sure enough, dearest dad walking silwenly and considerately along the hallway to unpop the lock into the garage was my wakeup call to use the pot :P again, after which I spent ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • After dearestdad’s retucked Shirley the sheep and me back into bed, kissed me bye and left for his hard day’s work, we cuddle and snore, me waking for the pot :P once more shortly before PIG mum begins her daily a-THUMPING around upstairs. Soon, she’sblet herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo and help me exceedingly slightly with nothing but the bra strap before leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes and using the pot :P once more first.
  • PIG mum comes to help with only Elf’s AFO straps and both laces, before I let her gleefully FORCE :9 me to walk over to the bathroom and brush teeth (poor Ela). Teeth brushed, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • After getting myself a spoon, breakfast is one bowl f plain porridge with one of those yummy little bacon and cheese buns PIG mum baked last night, one large full mug of water, all my usual drugs :P and one small half mouthful of milk. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • Breakfast finished, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo, again rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.  There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!



  • That finished, I wash and dry both hands then head outside to the gobbling :P table, where Alyssa’s arrived to give Ela a session of OT.



  • Afterwards, I use the loo for one tinkle then pop briefly online before watching Seven’s morning news. All the information I recorded are in some previous post.



  • Once the news was finished, I used the loo for one tinkle then walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :p table, always again rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.



  • Lunch was one bowl of tasteless leftovers plus one mug of that Chinese tea Ray had given us.



  • At 1pm, Kim arrived to take me out grocery shopping and for a drink! Finally, PIG mum was allowing me to buy my favourite Okinawa milk tea with pearl! :D



  • Meaning I was PISSED when we arrived and the place hadnt even opened yet! >< Groceries bought and about eleven aisles walked, I was more pissed to discover the place was STILL closed. Thankfully, Kim said shed ake me elsewhere for my chocolate milk tea.



  • I tried giving her directions to Excellent Cup but we couldnt find it. XD



  • Instead, kim tootled us back to Sunnybank Plaza. Like PIG mum, she prefers parking outside the cinemas.



  • I had a chocolate milk tea with pearl (no sugar; that was the compromise: I got the drink but PIG mum got to take the sugar away *sigh* Kim just had some avocado smoothie with pearl (half sugar) and we traded slurps.



  • Back home, I took a nice hot shower – I washed and rinsed my own hair today. like usual, I also sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud. Actually, Id finished after 14% buthappily leaned against the right side rail and watered myself for one more tinkle before ending the shower.



  • After I flipped the nice hot water off, I mostly dried myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped me dry my back, Era and both legs), mostly creamed myself (again, thanks to Kim who kindly helped me cream my back, Era and both calves) then mostly rekitted myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped with Erfs sock, Elfs AFO and both laces. Then I used the loo for one more tinkle, dried nside both ears, washed and dried Era then walked myself slowly and safely back out to the gobbling :p table, always again rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.



  • Arvo tea was one yummy banana and one mug of pepperminttea; happiness was reading Eddings novel for one hour before using the loo for one more tonkle then returning online.



  • Gonna watch Sevens news now!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: