Saturday, July 6, 2019

Saturday Post 261c


  •  

Good evening again! Em’s new plodding total for Saturday now apparently stands @ 1014. No, don’t ask me how I passed 1000 steps without leaving the house today. XD Anyways, continuing tonight’s events?

When the parents called dinner, I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo once for one tinkle before getting myself a spoon and joining them @ the dinner table, rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 

·        Dinner tonight was the usual boiled and tasteless affair: rice, lotsa icky bitter vegetable and like twoo wee slices of tasteless soup pork. Pity the parents gleefully forced poor Ela to hold onto the dumbbell throughout dinner, but hey.

·        Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup after which I was ready to return online, except for PIG MUM ORDERING I WATCH Ice Age 4/5 for thirty minutes first, till 8:30pm.

·        Only I enjoyed it so much I didn’t notice ‘twas 8:45pm! Immediately returned online, then. XD

·        Anyways, hopefully brb after one final loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for Saturday, the final, final events for tonight pluswhat’s happening Sunday else hope to see everyone@ church toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: