Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Wednesday Post 286d


Good evening1 firstly, Em’s new plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 1811 and secondly, Joni’s devotional topic’s ‘They Only Seem To Be Weaker’. Anyways, let’s just quickly finish off last night’s events first!

  • Two full tables @ the Korean BBQ place tonight; originally only the seat to my right was empty and I was kinda afraid I’d have nobody would come sit beside me, but phew, Charlie only arrived late and now I had someone sit beside me`
  • I ordered this pork cutlet with rice only the plate came covered with curry, eww1 luckily, Olivia kindly scraped most of it away for me~
  • After dinner, we all headed over to Sweet Treats for dessert but wtf why was it already closed?! Still, Matt declared he was still hungry, needed more to eat and so everyone went next to the Warrigal Square Maccas.
  • Olivia bought me an oreo cookies McFlurry with chocolate then Leonard refused to lemme pay for it! XD I also payedSupreme Leader for dinner but gained likwe sixty cents coz he didn’t have correct change ; will try asking PIG mum for some coins next time.
  • Back home, repeat the usual nightly events, zzz~
  • Today: yay, awesome sleep last night1 nature didn’t call until 8am~
  • Alyssa came and gave Ela a session of OT.
  • Enjoyed watching Seven’s morning news. All the things I usually note down are in some earlier post.
  • Nat took me to the NAB. Physio today: Almost fifteen minutes on tilt table, weight bearing for Elf, stepping for Erf, weightshifting and forty-five sit-to-stands.
  •  Came home, turned alarm off and took a nice hot shower – hairwash today. Also thanks to Nat who kindly rinsed out my hair for me, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. When Nat rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when she was doing Elf’s AFO straps and one last one when she was giving Wally back to Ela.
  • Arvo tea was one TINY banana (I finished the thing with two bites!), two milk arrowroot bikkies and one big mug of white tea with two sugars.
  • I returned online briefly and used the loo once for two tinkles before Nat left.
  • Kim drove me to choir rehearsal 2 4:30. She got mehome 2 7:45pm and left, meaning I’m not signing her off for this shift. She’s back Friday 4-6pm.
  • After getting myself a spoon, dinner tonight was rice, lotsa yummy kalian and a lil bit of delicious chicken. Pity that the parents gleefully forced poor Ela to hold onto the dumbbell, but hey.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup, after which Ela IMMEDIATELY released the dumbbell and I walked myself slowly and safely online, rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl following one more loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what’s happening toms, else hope everyone’s having a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: