Thursday, July 11, 2019

Thursday Post 283c


Good evening! Firstly, Em’s new plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 2019 (ha, I’m just over two grand XD) and secondly, Joni’s devotional topic’s ‘Gain By Losing’. Anyways, just briefly, continuing tonight’s events?

  • Our next homework’s ‘irony’ and surprisingly, we ended like ten/fifteen minutes early today! thanks to Rob and Crystal who kept me company until Kim came to collect me @ 12:00 midday.
  • After one more loo trip, Kim tootled s off to Ho Lin Wah for lunch. Alas there wasn’t any parking available whatsoever; Kim eventually found the very last spot past The Cheesecake Shop and I hiked all the way to Ho Lin Wah.
  • There was a new waitress here today who speaks Cantonese! I gave my attempt @ an immediate translation. XD Kim had the ‘A’ meal (chicken in Thai sauce with rice) and a weak HK-style coffee while I had the ‘B’ meal (fish in white/green (spinach, perhaps?) with rice and a hot HK-style milk tea. Thanks to Kim who added two sugars for me; she added one for her coffee. Over lunch, we both played Farm Heroes. XD The most amazing thing was when I discovered the narrow single door there could be fully opened; a wheelchair-bound Asian female came and the waitress opened the dor wide for her to enter!
  • After lunch, Kim tootled me home. I turned off the alarm, entered the bathroom and took a nice hot shower – I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. Actually, I was all finished after 14%, but I happily fully leaned against the right side rail and watered myself, not calling for Kim until after one more tinkle. XD

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: