Saturday, July 27, 2019

Saturday Post 284


Good evening! Firstly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding 1331 steps; secondly, TWFT topic’s ‘strive For Intimacy In Your Marriage’ and thirdly, Joni’s devotional topic’s ‘To Wait On The Lord’ but fourthly and way most importantly, I’m really still owed ONE HOUR and THIRTY MINUTES online after I let PIG mum boot me off to bed @ 9:45pm11 >< But just noting that Kim had a TWELVE hour shift with me today coz we went out to Southbank for the big Help Is On Its Way Concert! Had a disappointingly tiny burger with chips for lunch @ Burger Urgeand Kim shouted me a hot chocolate~ Concert was great; we were the grand finale act! Had a small crispy chicken wrap for dinner from Maccas and it’s just church toms, definitely nothing special. Well, the special thing for me’s that I’m starting term three Bible study; I missed last week coz I was @ the rehearsal! Would love lunch out with ESS peers but resigned to a cheap lunch with the parents @ Maccas, then a stressful arvo 2 the hands of PIG mum. *sigh* Only I’m not sure I wanna eat dinner out with the parents toms night coz it’s the AustraLIAN Ninja warriorgrand final! Anyways, hope to see everyone @ church toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: