Friday, July 5, 2019

Saturday Post 261


Good afternoon! Firstly, today I’ve only been hard @ work plodding 673 steps (coz obviously, I’ve not left the house today) and secondly, TWFT topic’s ‘Understanding Your Desires (1)’. Anyways, events for today?

  • For my first game of Bejeweled ending @ 2:34pm, I lasted 6:32. Now, lemme finish one more lasting between five and six minutes, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Aww, my three day awesome sleep streak ended this morning @  4:05am when nature called; I also used the pot :P again around 6:20am before spending the ten minutes till 6:30am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • Shirley and I cuddle and snore for another hour, PIG mum’s a-THUMPING around my wakeup call to use the pot :P again. Soon, she’s let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo before leaving for her half day’s work. After dearest dad has retucked Shirley and I back into bed, before snoring happily with her I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • Besta arrived about four minutes late today; telling dad she’d have been on time if not for the fact that she’sd had to wait for three trains to pass @ the level crossing! Still, she kindly gave me fifteen more minutes before helping me up; before her arrival I’d spent a final ten minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • Whoops I’ve spent most of the two hours playing Bejeweled! XD Just briefly, then:
  • Ela enjoyed her second break this morning when Besta kindly squirted me some toothpaste to brush teeth with.
  • Happily read for sixty-five minutes after breakfast this morning. Reached pg. 111 @ 10:54am, reached pg. 125 @ 11:14 and reached pg. 150 @ 11:45am.
  • Did a stinky unspeakable @ midday. Besta kindly made me another big mug of white tea with two sugars, I didn’t find Aunty Lai but chatted with Aunty Nga for about eight minutes.
  • Showered @ 12:40pm – I washed and rnsed my hair today. I also sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, lunch was one big bowl of Besta’s yummy fried rice plus my third and final big mug of white tea.
  • I used the loo for two tinkles before Besta left.
  • Gonna eat arvo tea and read for sixty-five more minutes now! ^^
  • Toms: just church, nothing special. Kim’s helping me up @ 8:30am and not meant to leave till 11am but bet she’ll scamper away early. XD
  • Would love lunch out with ESS peers but resigned to a cheap lunch with the parents @ Maccas. Also resigned to a stressful arvo @ the hands of PIG mum toms arvo. *sigh*
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl, else looking forward to seeing everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: