Monday, July 8, 2019

Monday Post 261e


Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Ems final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 2180 and secondly, Jonis devotional topics Keep Your Focus On God. Righteo, final, final events for tonight, just briefly?

·        Couldn’t watch all of Seven’s news coz PIG mum ordered thati watch from the television. Hence why I couldn’t note down all the interesting surnames I found, either.

·        But tonight I started watching Australian Ninja Warrior, and it’s so good!!more toms night then Sunday; must remember to ask PIG mum please to tape for me!!!

·        Toms: well I’ve actually got a torture session with Vincent the bloody physio @ midday but I’m still rather cranky that he didn’t stop me from spraining my ankle! ><

·        Will hopefully get some yummy lunch somewhere then see Aunty Ann for a comfy massage; bet PIG mum’s simply DYIBNG to yap @ her. XD

·        Shannon’s minding me from 4pm and taking me to Toastmasters tonight! So fingers crossed PIG mum’ll lemme buy some dinner back from Maccas, never mind that Happy Meals were what I had surely MORE THAN TWO DECADES AGO!! *sigh*

·        Righteo, hope everyone has asmashing day toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^
P.S. Tee hee, tonight I’ve managed FIVE posts! That doesn’t usually happen Mondays! XD

No comments: