Friday, July 5, 2019

Friday Post 282e


One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em’s final, final plodding total for Friday’s now 2173 and secondly, the final, final spam count for the week’s now forty-six. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • At 9pm, I walk myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back online, always rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 

  • Toms: expect a super-pissy plodding total from me, coz I’m not going out. Besta’s coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm; will shower @ 12:30pm coz Kim’s not coming for the 4-6pm shift. Looking forward to my three mugs of white tea with two sugars, only having to get myself cutlery for one meal (I did all three today) and fingers crossed I can read the David Eddings novel for three hours!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, tonight I’ve managed SIX posts; that’s even rarer than five! XD

No comments: