Monday, July 15, 2019

Monday Post 262e


Good evening again! Em’s new plodding total for tonight now stands @ 1540. Ha, I’m just over 1.5 grand; not bad, considering I’ve not left the house today! XD Anyways, continuing tonight’s events?

·         I happily watched Seven’s 6pm news, although @ 6:35pm I did walk myself slowly and safely once to the loo for one tinkle and back, again rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

·         When the parents called dinner, I used the loo for one tinkle before walking myself slowly and safely tobthe gobbling :P table, always rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

·         After getting myself a spoon (meaning I’ve had to get myself cutlery for all three meals today) dinner tonight was the usual bland, boiled and tasteless affair: rice, lotsa yummy cauliflower, one chunk of soup tomato and three/four slices of tasteless soup meat had to let the parents gleefully force poor Ela to hold onto the dumbbell, but hey.

·         Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup after which I walked myself slowly and safely back online, rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

·         Anyways, fingers crossed I can bbl after one more loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for Monday, the final, final events for tonight plus what’s happening toms else hope everyone has a smashing Tuesday1
Cheers,
Em. ^^. 
P.S. Tee hee, I've already managed FIVE posts tonight even though there's still two days before Wednesday arrives! XD

No comments: