Thursday, July 25, 2019

Thursday Post 285d


One final greeting and good evening for tonight! According to Wally, apparently my final, final plodding total for Thursday’s now 1713 although I’ve not walked since I logged 1530 steps in. XD I suppose Wally got excited while I awkwardly transferred myself between Sparkless3 and toilet without the AFO. XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • At 9pm, I wheeled myself once more to the loo for one tinkle and back online. Yes, transferring to toilet and back into Sparkless3 was awkward but luckily only took one minute more than usual.
  • Toms: seriously, I’ve asked God since the beginning of Autumn when the Sun starts rising later and later could He please not send the noisy garbage truck THUNDERING down our road and tipping bins until AFTER the Sun has risen fully enough so I can properly see the time only clock? It’s my final chance to collect one more week of awesome night’s sleeps and thus stay on par with the incredible streak I achieved last year only the cruel and unfaithful God seems to delight in sending the garbage truck thundering down earlier and earlier! Like, originally the sky was lightening but last week ‘twas absolutely still pitch black! >< Well, should He spitefully again send the garbage truck roaring down before daybreak, I’ll haveta try my best to rise above His near-overwhelming hatred and coax myself to fall back asleep. *sigh*
  • Would be fantastic where PIG mum allow me to use Sparkless3 toms morning but I’m not THAT lucky. XD
  • Think Darcey’s coming to gimme a session of rehab therapy. Wish she wouldn’t but if she does, she’d better lemme do exercises whilst seated coz I’m still sporting a sprained ankle!
  • Would also love to watch the morning news but think I’ve gotta accompany PIG mum to see the dentist?
  • Not sure what that means for lunch … but I’ll state that I’m only willing to turn the alarm on once per day.
  • Seeing Ray for some acupuncture and massage toms early arvo; bet PIG mum’s simply DYING to yap ceaselessly @ him. XD
  • Kim’s coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm. Fingers crossed she’ll lemme drink a white tea with two sugars, also that I’ll get to read for one hour!
  • Would also be great if dad will take us out for dinner but I highly doubt it. *sigh* Will probably watch Nine’s Friday night football instead; who’s playing … Knights vs. Tigers @ 6pm then Rabbitohs vs. Dragons @ 7:55pm.
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: