Friday, July 26, 2019

Friday Post 285f


Good evening again! Em’s new plodding total for Friday now stands @ 1844. Anyways, continuing tonight’s events?

  • When dad summoned me over for dinner, I used the loo for one tinkle then walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 

·        Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa yummy broccoli, lotsa soup carrot and tomato, two chunks of salmon and three delicious slices of BBQ chicken. Pity that the parents gleefully forced poor Ela to hold onto the dumbbell until I’d finished drinking the soup, but hey. I’m just thankful I was spared from getting spoons before meals today~

·        Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup, after which I got cranky with dad for holding Ela onto the dumbbell even AFTER I was finished.

·         But then I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 

·        Anyways, fingers crossed I can bbl shortly after 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for the night, the final, final spam count for the weekend plus what’s happening Saturday, else hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
Cheers,
Em. ^^
P.S. Tee hee, tonight I’ve already managed SIX posts; that’s even rarer than five! XD

No comments: