Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Tuesday Post 284b


Heylo again, good evening and probably one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em’s probable final, final plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 2520 (ha, I’m just over 2.5 grand XD) and secondly, Joni’s devotional topic’s but thirdly and way most importantly, I’m really still owed TWENTY-FOUR MINUTES online when I get back from our small group social tonight!! *sigh* Righteo, just super-briefly probable final, final events for tonight?

  • Now @ 6;15pm I’ve finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 5:06. That’s today’s quotas satisfied and now I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I further promise not to play again until toms, coz I’ve actually played one more memorable one lasting 7:52!
  • Did a stinky unspeakable before seeing Vincent the bloody physio for my weekly torture session. Physio today: four attempts to walk into room then OMG a SEATED session! Reaching for both hands and grasping for Ela, pronation.
  • Aunty Deana and Aunty Emily (her sister-in-law) took me out for a quick dumpling lunch!
  • Saw Aunty Ann for a comfy massage~
  • Annie minded me from 4pm till 6pm. Before she left, istood up and hugged her bye coz she’s going on placement now and has therefore switched to like casual relief for CODA.
  • Leonard and Olivia are picking me up for our small group social around 7pm! :D
  • Toms: perhaps expect a pissy plodding total from me?
  • Think Alyssa’s coming to give Ela a session of OT toms.
  • Hoping to watch Seven’s morning news!
  • Nat’s coming 2 12:15pm and letting PIG mum yap 2 her for fifteen minutes before driving me to the NAB for physio. She’ll see me showered and fed with arvo tea before leaving @ 4;15pm.
  • Kim’s taking me to choir @ 4;30pm. Not sure what we’ll sing now that the big concert’s finished …
  • Still haven’t found a way to persuade PIG mum to lemme join the monthly dinners the choir has … *sigh*
  • But looking forward to ice cream night toms night; like I say every week, a very little’s better than none @ all!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: