Saturday, July 6, 2019

Saturday Post 261d


One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Em’s final, final plodding total for Saturday now apparently stands @ 1082. Lol, I’m going out toms; if the plodding total I note down’s LESS than the one for today, I’ll really laugh my head off! XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, @ 9pm I walked myself slowly and safely once to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 

·        Toms: just church, again definitely nothing special. Kim’s coming @ 8:30 to help me up and driving me to church. Her shift ends @ 11am but she’ll definitely leave earlier … wonder if I can stay inside the car/over the loo and buy time? XD

·        Would love lunch out with fellow ESS people but braced for a cheap lunch with the parents @ Maccas

·        Looking forward to watching the Broncos play toms arvo, even if they’ve been predicted to lose! Speaking of the Broncos, I’d better thank Josh for getting dad and I free tickets to their match next Saturday!

·        Alas that PIG mum has demanded I watch the game from the TV… firstly, the walking distance between the television and the loo’s much longer than the computer and the loo (therefore more dangerous and a greater chance of me falling) and secondly, from the computer I can read with ease how many metres gained the attacking team made every set … from the television I can’t make out the two small numbers coz one of the many disabilities the cruel and unfaithful God so wantonly abandoned me with’s crappy eyesight. *sigh* Will just haveta remind myself that with every set I can’t make out the metres gained that PIG mum’s happy … *another sigh*

·        Then dad had better remember to take us out to dinner if he won’t lemme out for lunch with other ESS peoples! Although I’ll obviously get piss little … *third consecutive sigh*

·        Righteo, hoping to see everyone @ church toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: