Monday, July 15, 2019

Monday Post 262f




One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Em’s final, final plodding total for Monday now apparently stands @ 1609. Not bad, considering I’ve not left the house today; if the plodding total I login tomorrow’s LESS than the one for today, I’ll really laugh my head off, coz Tuesday I’m going out! XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

·         At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

  • Toms: torture session with Vincent the bloody physio @ like midday. >< Stress abounds …
  • Fingers crossed I can have something yummy for lunch …
  • I’m looking forward to seeing Aunty Ann for a comfy massage; bet PIG mum’s simply DYING to yap her head off @ Aunty Ann. XD
  • Will haveta ring CODA toms and find out who’s minding me from 4pm till 6pm … the roster says Faith but we said bye last week coz she’s gone on placement!
  • Heading to church for SG Bible Study toms night; hopefully I can find someone to take me home coz Sarah can’t since it’s Daniel’s birthday and they’re out celebrating with him! Dad’s @ Bible Study and PIG mum says she can’t drive @ night, see.
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, tonight I've managed SIX posts; that's even rarer than five! XD

No comments: