Friday, July 12, 2019

Friday Poast 283d


Good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 2274; secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Lead Them To ThLiving Water' and secdly, the potential final, final spam count for the week’s now fifty-nine. Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?

  • After getting myself a spon, breakfast was one bowl of plain porridge with one of the cute little bacon and cheese buns PIG mum baked last night, one full mug of water, all my usual drugs :P and half a small mouthful of milk. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • Now@ 6:29pm I’ve finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 6:18. That’s tonight’s quotas satisfied, and I now promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I further promise not to play again until toms, coz I’ve actually also played two more memorable games, one lasting 7:11 and the other 8:08!
  • Darcie arrived and gave me a session of rehab therapy for forty-five minutes.
  • Presumably plopped online until PIG mum called lunch, which was one yummy can of Campbell’s Cream of Chicken soup with added egg and another of PIG mum’s little cheese and bacon buns. Oh, and I drank one mug of that green tea Ray gave us.
  • After using the loo for one more tinkle, I turned on the alarm then climbed int the backseat of the 4WD. PIG mum tootles us off to Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown. Of course, she gleefully forces me to buckle my own seatbelt all day, we listen to 97.3FM all day and today, Era helps Ela stretch for thirty minutes before Ela opens and closes her palm like 200 times, holding each for a count of five. Era also helps rub Ela’s fingers for two/three minutes.
  • PIG mum finds parking on level three. First, we head into Woolies to buy bread for dad, next, I take a seat and she pops into Asian Village to buy vegetables and finally I buy a sushi roll for arvo tea.
  • At Ray’s, I use the loo once for two tinkles, bid greetings to the failure popcorn light then lie down and get some massage and acupuncture from Ray. PIG mum’s obviously in her element, yapping unceasingly @ Ray; my gracious thanks to him for always replying and keeping a conversation flowing.
  • Back home, I walk myself slowly and safely online, again rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Thanks to PIG mum who let Kim inside when she announced her arrival promptly @ 4pm, thus saving me from a potentially dangerous trip to the front door myself. As for e, I walk myself slowly and safely to the bathroom, always rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • So a nice hot shower for me – I wash and rinse my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sing 23% of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped me dry my back, both legs and Era), mostly creamed myself (again, thanks to Kim who kindly helped me cream my back, both calves and Era) then mostly rekitted myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped me with Erf’s sock, Elf’s AFO and both laces). Then I used the loo for one more tinkle, dried inside both ears, washed anddried Era then walked myself slowly and safely back out to the gobbling :P table, rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Arvo tea was my yummy chicken sushi roll plus one little mug of peppermint tea. Happiness was starting the new book club novel and reading for one hour! Today I reached pg. twenty-five @ 5:08pm, page fifty @ 5:28pm and page seventy-five @ 5:45pm.
  • At 5:55pm, I walked myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for two tinkles and back, again rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • May do a stinky unspeakable before the night’s out …
  • Toms: expect a pissy plodding total from me, coz while I’m going out, I should be using Sparkly3! See, Besta’s minding me from 10am till 2pm; will shower @ 12:30pm coz Kim’s not doing the 4pm till 6pm shift.
  • Instead, Josh Meggs has shouted dad and I tickets to see the Broncos play toms night!! Somehw he gets the best cheap tickets in the house, so hopefully I can e-mail Jess tonight and ask her to please watch the game toms and come say hi coz Josh has said in the future his company will offer free netball, not NRL tickets so I’ll never see Jess again!
  • So anyways, hopefully bbl after dinner else hope everyone has asmashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: