Thursday, July 18, 2019

Thursday Post 284b




Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 2166. Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?

  • Now @ 4:33pm, I’ve finished one more game f bejeweled lasting 6:31. That’s today’s quotas satisfied, and now I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Aw, my four day awesome sleep streak ended sometime this morning around 2am; originally I was tempted to try fall back asleep but then realised PIG mum would bitch @ me sth crazy if I suffered some lbl so used the pot. :P
  • Nature called again around 6:40am, and after one pot :P trip I spent the ten minutes till 6:50am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • The teddies and I happily cuddle and snore for another hour, me waking once more for the pot :P shortly before Kim announces her arrival just over five minutes early. She pushes open my door and just says, “Em, fifteen more minutes.” Shirley grumbled that she didn’t say good morning first but I told her to not mind because @ least Kim didn’t say get up. XD
  • Once fifteen minutes are up, Kim comes back, we get me kitted and I head over to the bathroom to brush teeth. Ela enjoys her first official break~
  • Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for two tinkles, also fully leaning against the side rail and continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • After washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Thanks to Kim who gets a spoon for me and turns on Sunrise for my viewing pleasure. Breakfast is one bowl of porridge with one slice of dry (unbuttered) bread, one full mug of water, all my usual drugs :P and one teacup of milk. Over breakfast, while happily watching Sunrise, I spent another ten minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!



  • Around 9am, we set off! I climb into the Camry and Kim tootles me out to Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown for my fortnightly shopping trip, finding parking outside Woolies.



  • After one loo trip, I grab Matthew Reilly’s The Three Secret Cities and happily read for one hour, reaching pg. 275 @ 10:04am and reaching pg. 300 @ 10:30am.



  • After posting an update onto Facebook, I visit the loo for another tinkle then we begin shopping. Usually, we head upstairs to Coles first but since we spot Caitlin manning the self-serve checkouts we buy groceries from Woolies first so I can have a brief chat with Caitlin, because often when we buy groceries before coming down to Woolies she’s having her lunch break! Caitlin told me she saw the ophthalmologist and has been referred for vestibular therapy.



  • Outside Woolies, we sit for a five minute break before heading upstairs to Coles and buying more groceries.



  • Our last stop before lunch is New York Baguette, where I hang onto the trolley and Kim ducks into the store to buy me one sausage bun and one custard bun.



  • Then she tootles me back to Woka Warrigal to meet Fi, Ciana and Callum for lunch!



  • Today I have the sizzling noodles with chicken and a hot HK-style milk tea (thanks to Fiona who added the two sugars for me) while they have the congee and deep fried breadstick with condensed mik. Callum has a Hot Rods/Wheels activity book while Ciana has a Frozen one,  though before lunch’s end they have moved onto watching videos on mummy’s smartphone while mummy and Aunty Em chat. Ciana’s starting prep @ Redeemer next year! Personally, Aunty Em feels very loved that both Ciana and Callum gifted Aunty Em a sticker from their activity books~



  • Aunty Em and Fiona have so much fun chatting that by the time Kim drives me home, it’s just after 2:30pm! I ask Km do I need to take a faster shower than usual, but Kim answers normal speed’s fine coz she’s not leaving till 3:30pn.



  • After turning the alarm off, I take a nice hot shower, washing and rinsing my own hair today. like the past seven days, I also sing 20% of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.



  • I have one tinkle before I flip the nice hot water off, mostly dry myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helps me dry my back, both legs and Era), mostly cream myself (again, thanks to Kim who kindly helps me cream my back, both calves and Era) then mostly rekit myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helps me with Erf’s sock, Elf’s AFO and both laces). Then I use the loo for one more tinkle, dry inside both ears, wash and dry Era before walking myself slowly and safely online, again rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • While I tootle online briefly, Kim cleans the bathroom then comes to give Ela a brief, soft and very sporadic massage for about twenty minutes.
  • PIG mum arrives home from her halfday’s work just when Kim’s laving.
  • For arvo tea, I let her nab half my yummy sausage bun and we both drink one mug of Chinese tea, after which I smuggle my smartphone into the loo and play Farm Heroes while doing a stinky unspeakable.
  • Tonight I’m planning to watch the Broncos play! Hopefully dad will come home and microwave me dinner, else I’m skippingdinner and watching the match from the computer. I’d prefer to dothat anyway because from the computer I can read how many metres are gained @ the end of each set whereas from the television I’m too faraway from the screen to make out the numbers.
  • Toms: hopefully Darcey doesn’t come gimme a session of rehab therapy …
  • Also hoping to watch Seven’s morning news!
  • A third hope’s that PIG mum’ll take me out for lunch, but the sky will fall in before that happens, probably. XD
  • Kim’s coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm coz she’s not coming Saturday.
  • Friday night football … the Panthers are playing the Dragons; I’m prolly gonna be watching that if I’ve already enjoyed the entirety f the PISSY two hours online PIG mum so gleefully restricts me too. Don’t care who wins coz neither team’s from Queensland and besides, neither jersey contains any blue. XD
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after dinner, else hoping everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
  • P.S. Seven's 6pm news was read out aloud by Sharyn Ghidella and Max Futcher. 
  • P.P.S. Now @ 6:29pm I've finished one more game of Bejeweled lasting 8:43. Right, promise I'll not play again until toms. XD

No comments: