Sunday, July 14, 2019

Sunday Post 262c


Good evening and potentially one final greeting for Sunday! Firstly, Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 1263 and secondly, the potential final, final spam count for the weekend’s now eighteen. Righteo, events for today?

  • Woohoo, 8th consecutive sleep last night! Nature didn’t call until 7:20am, and after one pot :P trip I fell straight back asleep coz I remembered Kim was coming to help me up @ 8:30am!
  • Nature called again one hour later, and after another pot ;P trip I started a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • At 6;46pm, I’ve played one game of Bejeweled lasting 5:45. Now, lemme finish one more lasting in between six and seven minutes, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Kim came nearly ten minutes early today! finally, she did the right thing: after pushing open the door, she just said, “Em. Fifteen more minutes.” XD
  • Fingers crossed I can bbl, coz I’m still owed FIFTY-FIVE MINUTES online!!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: