Friday, July 26, 2019

Friday Post 285e


Good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Friday’s 1737 and secondly, the potential final, final spam count for the week’s forty. Righteo, potential final, final steps for tonight?

  • After the initial pot :P I immediately went straight back to sleep coz I remembered dearest dad would leave for work @ 8am.

Sure enough, considerate dad walking silently down the hallway one hour later and unpopping the lockinto the garage was my wakeup call to use the pot :P again, after which I spent the ten minutes till 8am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*

  • Once dearest dad had kissed me bye, retucked Shirley and I back into bed and left for his hard day’s work, Shirley and I cuddled and snored, me waking once more for the pot :P when PIG mum began her daily a-THUMPING around upstairs.
    Soon, she’d let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo and help me exceedingly slightly with only the bra strap before leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes first.
  • PIG mum comes back to help only with Elf’s AFO straps and both laces, before I let her gleefully FORCE L me to walk over to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ela).
  • Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for two tinkles, also leaning fully against the side rail and continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*



  • After washing and drying Era, I walked myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Breakfast was one bowl of plain porridge with one slice of dry (unbuttered) toast, one full mug of water, all my usual drugs :P and one small half-mouthful of milk. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • Thanks to PIG mum who lets Darcie inside when she announces her arrival, thus saving me from a potentially dangerous trip to the front door. Thanks also to PIG mum who told Darcie to lemme remain seated for today’s exercises on account of Elf’s sprained ankle.
  • Once that was done, I walked her to the front door, used the loo for one tinkle then popped online to watch Seven’s morning news. All the things I usually record are in some previous post. Poor PIG mum suddenly rang and said she’d be late home coz Kelvin Leung told her she needed her tooth pulled! O_o
  • When she got home and summoned me over for lunch, I walked myself slowly and safely over to the gobbling :P table after using the loo for one more tinkle, again rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Lunch was one slice of butterless toast with some avocado spread on top but no salt and washed down with one mug of that ginger infusion hot water.
  • Afterwards, I climbed into the 4WD and PIG mum tootled me off to see QRay for some acupuncture and massage. Of course, she gleefully forced me to buckle my own seatbelt all day, we listened to 97.3FM all day too and Era helped Ela stretch for thirty minutes before Ela opened and closed her palm 200 times, holding each for a count of five. Era also helped rub Ela’s fingers for two/three minutes.
  • After using the loo for two tinkles and bidding hello to the failure popcorn light, I lay down and got some acupuncture and massage from Ray. PIG mum was obviously in her element; despite just having a tooth extracted she still managed to yap ceaselessly @ Ray. XD My grateful thanks to Ray who always replied and kept a conversation going.
  • That done, I used the loo for one more tinkle, said bye to Ray and climbed back into the car.  PIG mum tootled us home.
  • Back home, I walked myself slowly and safely online, always rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Thanks to PIG mum who let Kim inside when she announced her arrival one minute early, thus saving me from a potentially dangerous trip to the front door myself. Me, I walked myself slowly and safely to the bathroom, rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • So a nice hot shower for me – I washed and rinsed my own hair today.  also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 23% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped me dry my back, both legs and Era), mostly creamed myself (again, thanks to Kim who kindly helped me cream my back, both calves and Era) then mostly rekitted myself (THANKS TO Kim who kindly helped me with Erf’s sock, Elf’s AFO and both laces). Then I used the loo for one more tinkle, dried inside both ears, washed and dried Era then walked myself slowly and safely back out to the gobbling :P table, again rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Arvo tea was one yummy pear and one mug of peppermint tea. Happiness was reading The Lazarus Child for one hour and still get to watch nearly the entire sports report. I reached page fifty @ 5:27pm, BTW.
  • At 5:55pm, I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo for one more tinkle then back online, always rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • T oms: prolly expect a super-pissy plodding total from me, coz even though I’m going out, I’ll be using Sparkless31 See, it’s our big Help Is On Its Way concert, hence why Besta’s not coming toms. Kim’s coming @ like 8am to help me up, then taking me to our concert and I think we’re there all day! Personally I’m just more worried about what’s for meals. XD Righteo, hopefully bbl after dinner, else hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Joni’s devotional topic’s ‘Never Nearer’

    P.P.S. Tee hee, I've not even had dinner yet but I've already managed FIVE posts! XD

No comments: