Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Wednesday Post 284c


Good evening! Firstly, Em’s new plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 1999 (meaning I’m certain I’ll have passed 2000 before the night’s out XD) and secondly, Joni’s devotional topic’s ‘Receive The Blessing’ but thirdly and way most importantly, I’m still owed ONE HOUR and EIGHTEEN MINUTES online after I use the loo once more @ 9pm!! Anyways, just sup-briefly, last night’s events first?

  • After the usual dinner, dad tootled me off to church for small group.
  • Last night we did a Bible Study from Luke 15:11-32. Yay that Supewme Leader brought passionfruit juice for us all to share; yay also that we went to Maccas afterwards for supper! Josh, Ben and I shared McNugets; yay for aioli!
  • Back home, repeat the usual nightly events, zzz~
  • Today: woo hoo, 11TH consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn’t call until 7:05am~
  • Alyssa came to give Ela a session of OT.

Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: