Saturday, July 20, 2019

Saturday Post 263c


Good evening again and probably one final greeting for tonight! Apparently, Em’s probable final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 1020? Don’t ask me how I passed 1000 without even leaving the house today; I’ll really laugh my head off if he plodding total I enter tomorrow’s LESS than the one I’ve logged in today, because I AM going out! However, I’ll be using Sparkless3, see! XD Righteo, probable final, final events for tonight?

  • Thoroughly enjoyed watching Seven’s 6pm news; afterwards I began watching the animated Lion King!
  • When the parents called dinner, I used the loo for one tinkle then walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • After getting myself a spoon, dinner tonight was rice, lotsa lettuce and such a tiny chunk of meat I’ve clean forgotten what it was! XD Pity the parents gleefully forced poorEla to hold onto the dumbbell, but hey.
  • Dinner was spooned down with a bowl of soup after which I was ready to return online, but for dad ordering I go watch the Lion King and PIG mum demanding I take my bowl over to the sink first.
  • Still the Lion King’s my favouritest movie ever1 I had PIG mum laughing that I could recite so many lines. XD Dearest dad sat beside me on the sofa and watched the movie with me, also feeding me several slices of juicy mandarin, from which I spat out two/three seeds.

Once the movie ended I used the loo for one more tinkle then walked myself slowly and safely online, again and always rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 

  • Toms: instead of attending the first Bible Study for term three (I’ve already sent my apologies to Uncle William And he’s already replied), Kim’s coming to help me up @ like 8:30am then taking me to the Brisbane Children’s hospital coz With One Voice Brisbane have been asked (not sure by whom?) to perform there!
  • Dunno what’s happening for lunch but then in the arvo we’ve got another big rehearsal coz we’re gathering for a big rehearsal with the guy in charge of the whole big thing been organised soon/next month/the month after that!
  • But dad had better remember to take us out for dinner toms night! Coz if not, bags I the television to watch Australian Ninja Warrior!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: