Monday, July 22, 2019

Monday Post 283e




Good evening again! Em’s new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 1744. Anyways, continuing tonight’s events?

  • Had great fun watching Seven’s news; after it ended and the parents summoned me over for dinner, I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle before joining them @ the gobbling :P table, rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 

·        After getting myself a spoon (meaning I’ve had to get myself cutlery all three meals today), dinner was rice, lotsa dearest dad’s home-grown beans and little tong chicken and two lil chunks of PIG mum’s yummy meat brisket. Pity the parents gleefully forced poor Ela to hold onto the dumbbell, but hey.

·        After dinner, I crashed on the couch to watch Australian Ninja Warrior! The parents eventually joined me on the sofa; I only returned online when they both left.

·        Anyways, fingers crossed I can brb after one more loo trip with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what’s happening toms, else hope everyone has a smashing Tuesday!
Cheers,
Em. ^^
P.S. Tee hee it’s not Wednesday for another two days but I’ve already managed FIVE posts! XD

No comments: