Sunday, July 21, 2019

Monday Post 283b


Heylo again and please excuse the first post; you know I still get too excited whenever I get the chance to post before midday. XD Firstly, today I’ve only been hard @ work plodding only 537 steps (coz obviously, I’ve not left the house yet and don't expect much more because I think I'm staying @ home all day)) and secondly, TWFT topic’s ‘Reasons To Be Grateful’ but thirdly and way most importantly, I’m still owed ONE HOUR and THIRTY-FIVE MINUTES online after I get home this arvo!! Anyways, hopefully with today’s events, else wishing everyone a smashing day toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^
P.S. Seven's morning news was read aloud by Ann Sanders. All the interesting surnames I saw: Ravn, Partridge, Deese (heard), Cheatley, Boyden, Marape (heard), Whop, Friend, Ledecke (heard), Horton, Lanning (heard), Yates Cormann and Mullany. Bill Evans read the finance report. 1AUD = 70.43USc. Jacqui Felgate read the soirts report. David Brown read the weather forecast. Brisbane toms: 11-26.


No comments: