Sunday, July 7, 2019

Sunday Post 261d


Good evening! Firstly, Em’s new plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 1760 and secondly, Joni’s devotional topic’s ‘Up is The Best Direction’. Anyways, continuing events for Sunday?

·        I happily started watching the Broncos vs. Sharks match from the computer; I liked how I could read the metres gained @ the end of every set without any difficulty. Pity that PIG mum had to tumble downstairs from pigland and order me over to the television to watch the match. As if that wasn’t bad enough, she for whateverreason didn’t ‘accept’ my stand, ordered me back down and snarked her head off @ me about how I had to get up ‘properly’ for her! Seriously, she’s got absolutely zero idea how difficult I find standing; not sure why she so conveniently forgets that post my brain injury, I’m not supposed to be able to stand again, full stop?? *sigh*

·        At halftime, I used the loo for one tinkle, asking PIG mum could set out some arvo tea for me? The banana was delicious; pity that I had to let her gleefully force poor Ela to feed me it, but hey. I was seated, could fully concentrate and was back on the couch with Carnival before the second half started.

·        Wewere leading but the Sharks levelled then took the lead! O_o Luckily we managed to snatch the lead and thus the victory with like four minutes left!

·        Took a nice hot shower – I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. Actually, I was all finished after 15% but happily fully leaned against the right side rail and watered myself while singing for another tinkle before flipping the nice hot water off and calling for PIG mum.

·        After she dried my back, I did the rest. She only came back to do Elf’s AFO straps (I do the leg lifting, knee bending, etc.) and both laces. Phew, I’m relieved that stress s over with for another week; toms I can go back to doing Erf first.

·        I lifted the toilet lid, sat for one more tinkle, dried inside both ears then washed and dried Era before returning online.

·        Anyways, hopefully bbl after dinner, else hoping everyone has a smasdhing week ahead!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: