Monday, July 22, 2019

Monday Post 283f


One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Em’s final, final plodding total for tonight now apparently stands @ 1803; not bad, considering I’ve not left the house toay! XD I’m going out toms; should the plodding total I login toms night be LESS than the one for tonight I’ll really laugh my head off! XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

·        At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

·        Toms: I’m accompanying PIG mum to see the eye doctor. PIG mum says she’ll poke me with fifteen more minutes @ 8:30.

·        Hopefully we’ll buy groceries/sth afterwards and not return home, coz I’m only willing to turn the alarm on once a day.

·        Midday torture session with Vincent the bloody physio. >< Stress abounds …

·        Fingers crossed PIG mum’ll take me for a yummy lunch somewhere!

·        I’m looking forward to seeing Aunty Ann for a comfy massage; bet PIG mum’s looking forward to yapping ceaselessly @ her. XD

·        Annie’s coming to mind me @ 4pm and taking me to Toastmasters afterwards! Fingers crossed PIG mum’ll lemme buy some dinner home from Maccas; never mind that Happy Meals were what I had surely MORE THAN TWO DECADES ago!! *sigh*

·        Will also haveta bid farewell to Annie; she’s leaving CODA for a nursing job! Hey, perhaps she’ll lemme have a milkshake instead of an orange juice to toast her farewell with. XD

·        Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^
P.S. Tee hee, tonight I’ve managed SIX posts! That’s even rarer than five. XD

No comments: