Thursday, July 25, 2019

Thursday Post 285c


Good evening again! Just noting down that Joni’s devotional topic’s ‘Walk Through It’ and continuing tonight’s events?

  • When dearest dad summoned me over for dinner, I awkwardly used the loo for one tinkle then wheeled myself over to the gobbling :P table.
  • Sweet; huge thanks to dearest dad who got me a spoon; every month I only hope for one day when I don’t haveta get myself cutlery for meals for one whole day; this is @ least the second/third time it’s happened this month although unfortunately it’ll end since Bible study has resumed.
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa I’ve clean forgotten which vegetable, some salmon, one slice of egg and two delicious slices f BBQ chicken. Pity that dad gleefully forced poor Ela to hold onto the dumbbell, but hey.
  • Now @ 8:46pm I’ve finished one more game of Bejeweled lasting 8:50pm. Right, promise I’ll not play again until toms. XD
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup, after which I was ready to return online but for dad insisting I watch television coz I’d stared @ the computer screen for ‘too long’. Huh, fine, I told him I’d stare @ the television until kickoff; he grumbled that I should transfer to the couch and watch until halftime before returning online but since I was already obediently staring @ the television screen he lemme be, phew. While waiting kickoff, I softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 12% of my newest second-favourite song out aloud, closing the left eye for all the important numbers.
  • The moment the whistle blew game on, I wheeled myself back online.
  • Fingers crossed I can brb after one more loo trip @ 9pm (it’ll prolly take longer than the usual three minutes, because it’s quite awkward transferring sans AFO) with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what’s happening Friday,  else hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: