Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Wednesday Post 286b

Heylo again and please excuse the first post; you know I just get too excited whenever I get the chance to post online before midday. XD Firstly, my final, final plodding total from Tuesday's actually 3053 (ha, I'm just over three grand XD); secondly, today I've been hard @ work plodding only 405 steps (coz obviously, I've not left the house yet) thirdly, Joni's devotional topic from last night's "It's Not Our Strength" and fourthly, TWFT topic's 'Consecrate Yourselves To God" but fifthly and way most importantly, I'm still owed ONE HOUR and THIRTY-THREE MINUTES online after I watch Seven's morning news!! So hopefully bbl with last night's and today's events just briefly, else hope everyone's having a smashing week!
Cheers,
Em. ^^
P.S Seven's morning news was reads out by Ann Sanders. All the interesting surnames I saw: Leeming, Cash, Dolling, Laidler, Orr, Jack, Vella, Shervington-Jones, Whitfeld, Taranto (heard), Mbappe and Mani. Bill Evans read the finance report. 1AUD = 68.83USc. Jacqui Felgate read the sports report and David Brown read the weather forecast. Brisbane toms: 11-22.

No comments: