Sunday, July 7, 2019

Monday Post 261c


Heylo again and please excuse the first post; you know I still get too excited when I get the chance to post online before midday. XD Firstly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding only 491 steps (and maybe don’t expect much more coz I’m not sure I’m leaving the house today) and secondly, TWFT topic’s ‘Understanding Your Desires (3)’ but thirdly and way most importantly, I’m still owed ONE HOUR and FORTY-SIX MINUTES online after I watch Seven’s morning news!! So hopefully bbl with today’s events, else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^



Good afternoon! Firstly, Em’s new plodding total for Monday now stands @ only 599 (but leaving house next and should havea more decent plodding total to report after I get back) but secondly and way more importantly, I’m still owed ONE HOUR and TWENTY MINUTES online after Kim leaves!! Anyways, events for today?

  • Yay, 2nd consecutive awesome sleep last night! The noisy roadworks did wake me @ 1:05am and my idiot bladder did demand I use the pot :P but I managed to persuade her to lemme fall back asleep again and not call until after the sun had risen; actually I didn’t use the pot :P again until 7:05am, when dad for some unknownst reason wandered into my room @ 7:05am?
    Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: