Sunday, July 14, 2019

Sunday Post 262e


One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Em’s final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 1816. Righteo, just briefly, final, final events for tonight?

  • Instead of popping straight online after breakfast, I read for one hour first. The new book club novel’s really interesting!
  • Now @ 9;18pm, I’ve finished one more game of Bejeweled lasting 6:03. That’s today’s quotas satisfied, and now I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I further promise not to play again until toms, coz I’ve actually played one memorable game lasting 7:56!
  • Attended ESS. Stayed seated for worship, sang everything plus the harmony for four songs but like every other week meant absolutely NOTHING. >< *sigh*
  • Speaker today was Tina’s friend from AFES!
  • Instead of having lunch @ Maccas, we went out to Jimboomba to Aunty Yvonne’s and uncle Stephen’s new place! We made pizzas for lunch~ I made myself two; was pissed I only got to eat 1.5 coz apparently I said I’d tradehalf for PIG mum’s strawberry sponge cake and a mini drumstick? *sigh*
  • Came home, showered – I washed and rinsed my own hair today, dried and rekitted myself. PIG mum only helped dry my back (she won’t even dry Era) and did Elf’s AFO straps.
  • Went out to Sunnybank Sports And Community Club for dinner; literally only had three full mouthfuls of food. *sigh* You can see why I like live for my Thursday lunches out!
  • Toms: perhaps expect a pissy plodding total from me? Not sure I’m going out.
  •  Alyssa’s coming to give Ela a session of physio in the morning.
  • Fingers crossed I can watch Seven’s morning news!
  • Claire’s coming to gimme a session of physio in the arvo.
  • Tina’s minding me from like 1pm till 3:30pm
  • Fingers crossed I can read for one hour and get to watch the entire seven’s news 6pm bulletin!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, today I’ve managed FIVE posts1 well, I can manage that until Bible study resumes for Term Three. XD

No comments: