Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Wednesday Post 286c


Good afternoon! Firstly, Em’s new plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 1446 but secondly and way more importantly, I’m still owed THIRTY-EIGHT MINUTES online after Nat leaves @ 4:15pm!! Righteo, just briefly, last night’s events first?’

  • After one more loo trip @ 6:55pm, Olivia and Leonard came to pick meup around 7pm for our group social!
  • At 4:11pm I’ve finished one game of Bejeweled lasting 5:48. Now, lemmwe play one more game of Bejeweled lasting between six and seven minutes, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Now @ 4:29pm I’ve finished one more game of Bejeweled lasting 6:52. That’s today’s quotas satisfied and now I promise t willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I further promise not to pklay again till toms, coz I’ve actually played one more game lasting 7:581
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: