Monday, July 15, 2019

Monday Post 262d


Good evening and potentially one final greeting for Monday! Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 1343. Hey, that’s not bad, considering I’ve not left the house today! XD Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?

·        Now @ 4:52pm I’ve finished one more game of Bejeweled lasting 6:40. That’s today’s quotas satisfied, and I now willingly promise to hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I further promise not to play again until toms, coz I’ve also actually played two more memorable games, one lasting 7:36 and the other 8:51!

·        Dearest dad being considerate and walking silently along the hallway to unpop the latch leading into the garage was my wake-up call to use the pot :p AGAIN, AFTER WHICH I SPEND TEN MINUTES BEGINNING – sorry, shrieking! >< - a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*

·        Shirley and I cuddle and snore for another hour, me waking once more for the pot :P around 9am. Only idiot Elf catches the side of the commode chair when I swing back into bed, knocking the thing over! O_o I’m safely back in bed but can hear pee tipping out … I bang frantically against the wall and call for PIG mum; she takes her good time getting down… I wonder could she have moved faster for a real emergency?

·        Obviously she bitches @ me sth major but hey, she’s always doing that. >< XD After hitting me with the eye goo and helping me exceedingly slightly with only the bra strap she leaves me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes first.

·         PIG mum comes back to help with only Elf’s AFO straps (I do all the leg lifting and knee bending) and both laces, before I let her gleefully FORCE L me to walk over to the bathroom and brush teeth (poorEla). Teeth brushed, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 

·         After getting myself a spoon, breakfast is one bowl f plain porridge with one of those little bacon and cheese buns PIG mum recently bakes, one full mug of water, all my usual drugs :P and one small half-mouthful of milk. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*

·         Breakfast over, I walk myself slowly and safely to the bathroom, again rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also fully leaning against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

·         Should I find it amusing that afterwards, PIG mum walked behind me to where Alyssa was waiting to give Ela a session of OT? Coz usually, if Alyssa’s not arrived yet, she won’t make sure I safely reach the seat! *sigh*

·         Anyways, I spent one hour with Alyssa getting Ela to do all these impractical things.

·         When she left, I used the loo for one tinkle then walked myself slowly and safely online, always rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

·         Cant remember did I watch Sevens morning news or not! >< XD

·         But come lunch, I got myself a fork coz PIG mum had cooked tasteless yeung cheun noodles.

·         Today Tina was late coz the silly thing rang the doorbell (which wouldnt ring) but didnt try knocking! Twas Uncle Alan who rang dad and informed him that some female was sitting outside our house before we knew shed arrived! XD

·         So a nice hot shower for me – I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. Actually, I was done after 14/15%, but happily leaned against the right side rail and sang for another tinkle before calling for Tina.

·         After Id flipped the nice hot water off, I got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. When Tina rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when she was doing Elfs AFO straps and one final one when she was giving Wally back to Ela.

·         Back outside, arvo tea was one yummy banana and a mug of peppermint tea.

·         Tina let Claire inside when she arrived. Physio today: eight laps hallway walking, hip and knee flexion and abduction, stepping for both feet, grasping and releasing for Ela, pronation and supination.

·         When Claire left I returned to the gobbling :P table and continued reading until Id read for one hour. I reached pg. 325 @ 3:48pm and pg. 333 @ 3:35.

·         Before returning online, I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

·         Hoping to watch Seven’s 6pm news tonight!

·         Toms: late morning/midday torture session with Vincent the bloody physio. >< Stress abounds … *sigh*

·         Fingers crossed I can have lunch somewhere yummy afterwards!

·         I’m looking forward to getting a comfy massage from Aunty Ann … bet PIG mum’s looking forward to incessantly yapping @ her. XD

·         We’ve got Bible study toms night for small group … still waiting for confirmation where that will be, but I’m gonna presume church.

·         Anyways, hopefully bbl after dinner tonight, else wishing everyone a smashing day toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^




P.S. Seven's 6pm news was read aloud by Sharyn Ghidella and Max Futcher. All the interesting surnames I saw: Chumbley, Kerridge, Shapland, Palaszczuk, Lion, Timberlake, Tamra (first name), Watt, Rushton, Fitzgibbon, Frydenberg, Blowers, Bairstow, Vorias, Titmus, Crampton, Greenhalgh, Rogan, Wellings, Djkovic, Stokes, Piazza, Berry, Greenfield and Beckingham. 1 AUD = 70.33USc. Shane Webcke read the sports report. Brisbane was 10-20 today. Mt. Gravatt toms: 5-21. Cripes I'm gonna freeze! o_O But tonight's the 12TH time I've gotten to watch the entire Seven news bulletin! :D 





P.S. Joni's devotional topic's 'He Sings A Melody Over Y ou'.

No comments: