Monday, July 29, 2019

Monday Post 284c


Good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight1 Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 1052. Hey, that’s not bad, considering I’ve not left the house today! XD Anyways, events for today?

  • For my first game of Bejeweled ending @ 4:44pm, I lasted 5:55. Now, lemme finish one more game lasting between six and seven minutes, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Yay, 2nd consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature did try poking me awake @ 12:05am and say ‘use the pot’ :P, but I managed to persuade her to lemme fall back asleep. She then tried ordering me to go again when the sky had lightened but the Sun hadn’t fully risen, but again I refused, first counting to 500 then singing half of my original second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud. Checking the clock again, I could just make out the time as 6:20am and I finally went. XD
  • After the pot :P trip, I spend the ten minutes until 6;30am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • Now @ 5;15pm I’ve finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 6:39. That’s today’s quotas satisfied, and I now promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD But just briefly now:
  • Did a stinky unspeakable after breakfast.
  • First session: Alyssa gave Ela OT. Thankfully, ‘twas a seated session today~
  • Enjoyed watching Seven’s morning news.
  • Had some Chinese pasta that resembles fettucine for lunch.
  • Tina arrived only one minute late to mind me for three hours!
  • Took a nice hot shower – I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. Actually, today I was all done only after 11%, but happily leaned against the right side rail and watered myself for another tinkle before calling for Tina.
  • After I flipped the nice hot water off, I got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. When Tina rekitted  me, I had one more tinkle when she was doing Elf’s AFO straps and one last when she was giving Wally back to Ela.
  • Back outside, arvo tea was strawberries and one mug of peppermint tea.
  • Claire arrived and gave me a session of physio. Physio today: ten sit-to-stands, weightshifting, toe flexion laps walking along hallway, shoulder flexion and standing practice.
  • When she left, I used the loo for another tinkle then sat and read for like another twenty-four minutes, taking my total reading time up to one hour. Good timing, Tina left just when I’d reached reading for one hour1
  • One more loo trip for me before ireturned online.
  • Hoping to watch Seven’s 6pm news tonight!
  • Toms: mid-morning torture session with Vincent the bloody physio. >< Stress abounds …
  • But it’s been changed to happen early and not @ midday coz Aunty Deana’s supposed to be taking me out for our belated birthday meals! Aren’t I ‘seet dai’ (say that in Canto): we were meant to eat out once together for my birthday (March) but Aunty Deana was super-busy then her good friend came visiting from overseas for @ least one month and just like I suspected: PIG mum’s said to mergethe two celebratory meals together, meaning I onlyget to eat out once instead of twice! ><
  • Still, I’m looking forward to seeing Aunty Ann for a comfy massage; as for PIG mum, I’m sure she’s absolutely DYING to yap ceaselessly for the whole hour @ Aunty Ann. XD
  • Hmm, myroster says TBA for who’s coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm toms … will haveta chase Elisabeth toms.
  • Because toms night we’rehaving our small group social! I had to sit out the last two coz I was too effing disabled to join in, but this time we’re just having dinner together1 Leonard and Olivia say they can take me; fingers crossed we can have dessert afterwards too! Wow, it’ll be the 4th time this year I get both lunch and dinnerout; aren’t I lucky?? Actually, PIG mum’s far more lucky than me: she getslunch and dinner out EVERY TUESDAY!1
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after dinner, else hope t=everyonehas a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
  • P.S. Seven's 6pm news was read out by Max Futcher and Sharyn Ghidella. All the interesting surnames I saw: Ravn, Easy, Dow, Bird, Sidoti, Berejiklian, Favel and Chumbley. But PIG mum has ordered I head over to the television and watch. *sigh* Oh well, I can @ least say it's the 14TH time I've been able to watch the entire Seven's news bulletin1 :D

No comments: