Sunday, July 7, 2019

Sunday Post 261e


Good evening and probably one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em’s final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 2283 and secondly, the final, final spam count for the weekend’s now twenty-nine. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

·        After I used the loo for one more tinkle, I climbed into the 4WD and dad tootled us off to the Sunnybank Sports and Community Club for dinner.

·        Tonight we shared the roast meal of the day (pork) and this curry vermicelli dish. I only dranktwo cups of water, so hopefully won’t wake for the pot :P tonight.

·        Toms: perhaps expect a pissy plodding total from me? Not sure I’m going out, see.

·        Alyssa’s coming to give Ela a session of OT.

·        Fingers crossed I can watch Seven’s morning news!

·        Hoping Claire’s still having holidays and won’t come gimme any physio~

·        Just asked PIG mum to please check the roster and find out who’s coming to mind me toms; CODA already failed me once last Monday; they’d better not fail me again!!!

·        Then fingers crossed I can watch the whole Seven’s news 6pm bulletin!

·        Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
Cheers,
Em. ^^
P.S. Tee hee, tonight I’ve managed FIVE posts! It’s not even Wednesday yet … XD

No comments: