Friday, July 12, 2019

Friday Post 283f


One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em’s final, final plodding total for Friday now’s exactly 2500 (it was actually 2498 but I got up and walked forward two small steps before sitting back down XD) and secondly, thefinal, final spam count for the week’s now sixty. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

·         At 9pm, I went and did a stinky unspeakable.

·         Toms: Besta’s coming to mind me from 10am till 2pm. Will shower @ 12:30pm coz Kim’s not coming for the 4-6pm shift.

·         Instead, dad and I are gonna see the Broncos play @ Suncorp toms night!! I’m really hoping Jess Riggall will pop over and say hello coz Josh has said in the future he many not get anymore free tickets to the NRL; he’s now got netball ones!

·         Righteo, hope everyonehas a smashing weekend ahead!
Cheers,
Em. ^^
P.S. Tee hee, tonight I’ve managed SIX posts! That’s even rarer than five1 XD

No comments: