Thursday, July 25, 2019

Thursday Post 285b


Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for today! Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 1530. Ha, I’m just over 1.5 grand. XD Righteo, potential final, final events for today?

·        Yay, 6th consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn’t call what until what I thought was 6:50am so after what I thought was one pot :P trip I immediately tried falling back asleep coz dearest dad usually left for work during Winter around 7:50am!

·        Only while I was counting myself back to sleep, dad came to kiss me bye before leaving for his hard day’s work? A quick check of the clock again: oops, this morning actually called @ 7:50am not 6:50am! XD

·        Now @ 5:51pm I’ve finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 5:59. That’s today’s quotas satisfied and now I promise to hit the sack willingly tonight. But whoops, I had so much fun playing Bejeweled I lost track of the time! XD Just briefly, then:

·        Kim took me to the Garbo library for GCCW. About thirteen attended, and guess what? Today was the new Garbo library’s first birthday! We were invited out for cake, there was a live orchestra performing (I thought they were incredible coz they performed sans conductor but didn’t speed up!) and even some boring councillor to give a speech! XD Homework for the next meeting’s ‘cake’; I look forward to entertaining everyone with my birthday cake dramas over the last two/three years! XD

·        Kim drove me to Woka Warrigal to meet Pastors Chris and Grace for lunch~

·        Got home, turned off alarm and took a nice hot shower – I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song slowly, softly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. Actually, I was all done after singing 14% but happily leaned against the right side rail and sang for another tinkle before calling for Kim. XD

·        After getting dried, creamed and rekitted, I used the loo for one more tinkle, dried inside both ears and then transferred back into Sparkless3! See, after showering, Kim inspected Elf before declaring that she was ‘medium swollen’ and didn’t want me weightbearing further on her until PIG mum had taken a looksee. Personally, I didn’t mind: yes, there was a slight, if distinct ‘ow’ from Elf whenever she took a step but it wasn’t like the pain was so bad I couldn’t walk.

·        Perhaps I’ll watch Thursday night football tonight? Sharks vs. Cowboys .. I’ll cheer for the Cowboys coz they’re Queenslanders but I’ll not mind should the Sharks win coz they wear blue. XD

·        Toms: think Darcey’s coming and giving me a session of rehab therapy? If she does, she had better lemme stay seated to do the exercises for her; I’m still sporting a slightly sprained ankle here!

·        But I vaguely remember PIG mum has a dentist appointment? Not sure if I’m going with her; if not, expect a pissy plodding total from me.

·        Seeing Ray for some acupuncture and massage toms arvo; bet PIG mum’s simply DYING to yap endlessly @ him. XD

·        Kim’s coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm; fingers crossed she’ll lemme drink white tea with two sugars for arvo tea and I’ll get to read for one hour! Righteo, hopefully bbl after dinner, else hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^

No comments: