Saturday, July 6, 2019

Saturday Post 261b


Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for Saturday! Firstly,  Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 854 and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Small Faith'.. Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?

  • After using the loo for one more tinkle, I sat and happily read for one more hur. It’s only Saturdays when I get to spend a blessed three hours with my nose buried in a book~ Thanks to PIG mum who’d left me the last slice of her creamy delicious green tea cake; I was also pretty stoked that I managed to pour myself one big mug of milk and drain it before dad finished showering, came downstairs and swapped my full mug with one tiny little Snoopy cup.
  • One more loo trip for me before I returned online.
  • So hopefully bbl after dinner else hope to see everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
  • P.S. Now @ 6:05pm I’ve finished one more game of Bejeweled lasting 5:06. That’s today’s quotas satisfied, and I now promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I further promise not to play again until toms, coz I’ve actually played two more memorable games: one lasting 7:15 and another 7:46!

No comments: