Thursday, July 18, 2019

Friday Post 284b

Heylo again and please excuse the first post; you know I still get too excited whenever I get the chance to post online before midday. XD Firstly, my final, final plodding total for last night's actually 2392; secondly, today I've been hard @ work plodding only 974 steps (because obviously I've not left the house yet); thirdly, TWFT topic's 'Stay Focused (1)' and fourthly, the spam count for the week's forty-four but fifthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and FORTY-FOUR MINUTES online after I finish watching Seven's morning news!! So hopefully bbl with last night's and today's events, else wishing everyone a smashing weekend ahead!
Cheers,
Em. ^^
P.S. Seven's morning news was read out aloud by Sallow Bowrie. All the interesting surnames I saw: Ravn (heard; pronounced 'Roarn'), Moran, Denney, Colombaris, Thoburn, Spurling, Cooney, Seibold, Koepka, McIlroy, Stanej Comensoli, Greenhalgh, Fyfe and Ardern (heard). Matt Carmichael read the sports report and Angie Asimus read the weather forecast. Brisbane toms: 9-23.

No comments: