Monday, July 29, 2019

Monday Post 284b


Heylo again and please excuse the first post; you know I still get too excited whenever I get the chance to post online before midday. XD Firstly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding only 584 steps (and perhaps don’t expect much more from me, coz I think I’m staying @ home all day) and secondly, TWFT topic’s “God Accepts You ‘In Christ’, So Accept Yourself’ but thirdly and way most importantly, I’m stil owed ONE HOUR and THIRTY MINUTES online after I watch Seven’s morning news!! So hopefully bbl with today’s events, else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^
P.S. Seven's news was read out by Ann Sanders. All the interesting surnames I saw: Schmelgsky … then PIG mum ordered I head over to the mainframe and watch. *sigh*

No comments: