Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Wednesday Post 284b


Heylo again and please excuse the first post; you know I still get too excited whenever I get the chance to post online before midday. XD Firstly, my final, final plodding total from Tuesday’s actually 3515 (ha, I’m just over 3.5 grand XD); secondly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding only 526 steps (coz obviously, I’ve not left the house yet) and thirdly, TWFT topic’s “How ‘Hungry’ Are You?” but fourthly and way most importantly, I’m really still owed ONE HOUR and FIFTY-THREE MINUTES online after I get home from physio!! Anyways, hopefully bbl with last night’s and today’s events just briefly, else hope everyone’s having a smashing week!

Cheers,

Em. ^^
P.S. Seven's morning news was read aloud by Ann Sanders. All the interesting surnames I saw: Denney (heard), Geenhalgh, Zelenak (heard), Cotric, Higgins, Damond, Ridley, Lepre, Fegan, Wicks, Bushby, Pence, Seibold, Adalaloro and Torchewski. Bill Evans read the finance report and Jim Wilson read the sports report. David Brown read the weather forecast. Brisbane toms: 9-22.

No comments: