Thursday, July 25, 2019

Friday Post 285d




Good afternoon again! Firstly, Em’s new plodding total for Friday now stands @ 1546 (ha, I’m just over 1.5 grand XD) but secondly and way more importantly, I’m still owed TEN MINUTES online after Kim minds me for two hours!! Anyways, events for today?

  • Now @ 3:43pm, I’ve finished one more game of Bejeweled lasting 5:02. That’s today’s quotas satisfied, and now I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I further promise not to play again until toms, coz I’ve also played one more memorable game lasting 7:23!
  • Woo hoo, 7th consecutive awesome sleep last night; that’s the 14TH time this year I’ve scored one straight week of awesome streaks, which shows I’m still on par to match the incredible record I set last year! :D True, despite my praying to God last night please not to send the noisy garbage truck THUNDERING down the road to start tipping bins until the Sun had risen enough that I could see the clock, the cruel and unfaithful God was obviously feeling spiteful coz He gleefully sent the trucks coming WHILE ‘TWAS STILL TOTALLY DARK; so early there wasn’t even a *hint*  of sunrise yet! Still, I rose above his near-overwhelming hatred and while sleep didn’t return, I counted till 500 then silently, slowly but most hatefully sang my original second-favourite song halfway through before checking the clock again. Phew, I could see the time was then 6:50am and used the pot :P once then.
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: