Sunday, July 21, 2019

Monday Post 283c


Good afternoon! Firstly,  apparently Em’s new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 1039 (don’t ask me how I’ve passed 1000 steps without leaving the house today XD) but secondly and way more importantly, I’m really still owed ONE HOUR and FIVE MINUTES online after Tina leaves!! Anyways, events for today?

  • At 12:40pm, I’ve finished one game of Bejeweled lasting 5:20. Now, lemme play one more game of Bejeweled lasting in between six andseven minutes, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Now @ 12:55pm, I’ve finished one more game of Bejeweled lasting 6:57. That’s today’s quotas satisfied, and now I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I further promise not to play again until toms, coz I’ve actually played one more memorable game lasting 7:09!

Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: