Thursday, July 25, 2019

Friday Post 285b


Heylo again and please excuse the first post; you know I still get too excited whenever I get the chance to post online before midday. XD Firstly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding only 682 steps (because obviously, I’ve not left the house yet); secondly, TWFT topic’s ‘Steps To Getting Well and thirdly, the spam count for the week’s ‘Steps To Getting Well’ but fourthly and way most importantly, I’m still owed ONE HOUR and FORTY-TWO MINUTES online after I finish watching Seven’s morning news!! So hopefully bbl with today’s events, else hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

P.S. Seven’s morning news was read aloud by Sally Bowrie. All the interesting surnames I saw: Faruk (first name), Oman, Mullany, Courchaine, Schmeglsky, Denney, Whop, Frydenberg, Hardwick, Bancroft, De Minaur, Porte and Quintan. Matt Carmichael read out the sports report and Angie Asimus read the weather report. Brisbane toms: 12-25
P.P.S. For my first game of Bejeweled ending @ 12:18pm, I lasted 6:40. Now, lemme finish one more game lasting in between five and six minutes, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD

No comments: