Sunday, July 7, 2019

Monday Post 261b


Heylo again and please excuse the first post; you know I still get too excited when I get the chance to post online before midday. XD Firstly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding only 491 steps (and maybe don’t expect much more coz I’m not sure I’m leaving the house today) and secondly, TWFT topic’s ‘Understanding Your Desires (3)’ but thirdly and way most importantly, I’m still owed ONE HOUR and FORTY-SIX MINUTES online after I watch Seven’s morning news!! So hopefully bbl with today’s events, else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

P.S. Seven's morning news was read out by Ann Sanders. All the interesting surnames I saw: Ovadia, Bilton, Leeming, Fitzgibbon, Darroch, Stoinis (heard), Khawaja, Marquez and Shoebridge. Matthew Hassan read the finance report. 1AUD = 69.81USc. Matt Carmichael read the sports report. David Brown read the weather forecast. Brisbane toms: 12-24

No comments: