Sunday, July 21, 2019

Sunday Post 283c


Good evening again and probably one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em’s probable final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 1471 but secondly and way most importantly, I’m really still owed FORTY-TWO MINUTES online after 9:45pm!!Argh, what a crummy end to an otherwise awesome day … >< *sigh* Righteo, just briefly, events for today?

  • Food goal completed after like two years: Kim took me to the Warrigal Square Maccas drive-thru and I ate one beef big breakkie burger! :D
  • Then Kim tootled me offtothe Brisbane Children’s Hospital and we performed in the foyer along with her other choir, Freedom Choir!
  • Got a chicken wrap for lunch from Sumo Salad; Beau downloaded Pokemon Go on my mobile for me!
  • Now @ 9:30pm I’ve finished one nore game of Bejeweled lasting 555. That’s today’s quotas satisfied, and I now promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Then we went over to Stinkerville House and jammed like 400 people into some haul for a massive choir rehearsal for our upcoming performance! Turns out the head honcho’s gay; his name’s sth like Michael Welch.
  • Kim bought me a small orange juice from Maccas before she left about two minutes early.
  • I tootled online; trust PIG mum to time things so that when dearest dad gets home from baddy and arvo tea with his mates she’s gleefully forcing poor Ela to feed me fruit. That way, she can show off to him how much power she’s got over me and what a piece of sh*t I’ve become. >< *sigh*
  • Showered; I wahed and rinsed my own hair today. Also sang 20% of my shorter second favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • Had literally two full mouthfuls of rice for dinner with the parents @ the Sunnybank Sports and Community Club with the parents.
  • Toms: perhaps expect a super-pissy plodding total from me, coz I’m not sure I’m going out.
  • Alyssa’s coming to give Ela a session of OT.
  • Having lunch @ home with dearest dad~
  • Claire’s giving me a session of physio.
  • And Tina’s minding me from like 1pm till 4pm.
  • Fingers crossed I can read for one hour, also that I’ll get to watch all of Seven’s 6pm news!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: