Thursday, July 4, 2019

Thursday Post 282d


One final greeting and good evening for tonight! Ems final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 903. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

·        At 9pm, I walked myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for one tinkle and back online, always rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over

·        Fingers crossed the noisy garbag truck doesn’t come THUNDERING down our road UNTIL after the Sun has fully risen toms!!

·        Also fingers crossed that Alyssa doesn’t come give Ela a session of OT again toms …

·        Third fingers crossed: that I get to watch Seven’s morning news!

·        Seeing Ray for some acupuncture and massage toms arvo; bet PIG mum’s simply DYING to yap her head off @ him. XD

·        Kim’s coming to mind mefrom 4pm till 6pm coz she’s not coming Saturday.

·        Then should I watch Nine’s Friday night football toms night/do Furious Fiction? Prolly the latter coz the awful parents have from tonight banned me from watching the NRL from the computer and instead ordered I watch from the television … *sigh* I prefer watching from the television because (1) I’m saved from the dangerous walk from the computer to the TV; (2) the halftime toilet trip’s much shorter and therefore safer and (3) because I’m closer to the screen, I can read how many metres have been gained by the attacking team once they reach their 5th tackle, sth I can’t manage from the television coz I’m got such crappy eyesight… *sigh*

·        Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: