Saturday, July 13, 2019

Saturday Post 262b


Heylo again, good afternoon and probably one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em’s probable final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 1321 and secondly, Joni’s devotional topic’s ‘Rejoice in What God Has Given You’ but thirdly and way most importantly, I’m still owed TWELVE MINUTES online if I haveta let PIG mum gleefully boot me off to bed @ 9:45pm!! Anyways, just briefly, potential final, final events for tonight?

  • Besta minded me from 10am till 2pm; I showered @ 12:30pm coz Kim wasn’t doing the 4-6pm shift.
  • Now @ 9:19pm I’ve finished one more game of Bejeweled lasting 6;23. That’s today’s quotas satisfied, and now I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • After spending some time online, dad tootled us off to the 8MP busway station and we boarded a bus to Suncorp!
  • I even got face paint! The lady just held a stencil against my face and sprayed the Broncos horse logo on! I joked to dad that I’d wash it off if we lost but wear it proudly to church toms if we won. XD
  • After the first half, we were losing …
  • During the second half, we drew level then even led by two!
  • Only we couldn’t hold the lead … they kicked a penalty goal and fulltime score was eighteen apiece.
  • The cheaplunch @but resigned to a n a scoreless golden point (two five minute bursts) ended the game with a draw. Better than losing. XD
  • Dad and I caught the bus back to the 8MP busway station and then he tootled me home, promising me a little dinner. He’d bought a serve of fish and chips @ the stadium but ate most of it, giving me like ¼ chunk of battered fish and like four tiny chips. He did lemme take four sips of his XXXX beer, though.
  • Surprisingly, dad microwaved me one mouthful of rice, some slices of wombok and one lil BBQ pork chunk for dinner; I’d expected a biscuit/piece of toast!
  • Toms: just church, definitely nothing special. Kim’s coming @ 8;30am and taking me to church for ESS, meaning she’ll leave early, so PIG mum can sign her off for that shift.
  • Would dearly love lunch out with ESS peers but resigned to a cheap lunch @ Maccas with the parents …
  • Also braced for a stressful arvo and evening with PIG mum … she always times it so that I’m doing some stupid exercise for her when dad gets home from arvo tea and badminton with his mates so she can show off to him how much power she’s got over me and what a piece of sh*tbi’ve become … *sigh*
  • And hopefully dad will take us out for dinner toms night!
  • Righteo, hope to see everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,

No comments: