Saturday, July 6, 2019

Sunday Post 261c


Good afternoon and potentially one final greeting for Sunday! Firstly, Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 1412 and secondly, the potential final, final spam count for the weekend’s now twenty-six. Righteo, potential final, final events for today?

  • After one pot :p trip, I immediately tried falling back asleep, coz I remembered Kim would come help me up @ 8:30am!
  • Sleep didn’t return, so when dearest dad came and kissed me bye before leaving for church, I spent ten minutes a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  •  Now @ 2:40pm, I’ve finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 6:48. That’s today’s quotas satisfied, and I now promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I further promise not to play again until toms, coz I’ve actually played two more memorable games: one lasting 7;14 and the other 7:58!
  • Whoops I’ve had so much fun playing I didn’t notice that Sunday footy starts in fifteen minutes! XD Just briefly, then:
  • Kim gave me one slice of thick-cut toast with avocado for breakfast. She started massaging Ela and we watched Weekend Sunrise together.
  • I tootled online briefly before she drove me to ESS.
  • Yay for getting to stay seated for worship today; I sang everything,plus the harmony for four songs but like every other week, meant absolutely NOTHING. >< *sigh*
  • Speaker today was some chocolate coloured guy who’s the pastor @ some Wynnum churh; his sermon was about the three male characters in the prodigal son.
  • Had a cheap lunch with the parents @ Maccas; bumped into Glenn Laa! He’s still doing admin work for the council but he’s started being an uber driver too!
  • Went grocery shopping @ the Warrigal Square Woolies with PIG mum.
  • Gonna watch the Sunday footy now!
  • Dad had better take us out for dinner together tonight!
  • Toms: perhaps expect a pissy plodding total from me? Hoping to watch Seven’s morning news and also hoping Claire hasn’t finished her annual leave yet and won’t come gimme physio! Oh, Alyssa will prolly come give Ela OT, though.
  • Hoping to watch Seven’s morning news~
  • Expecting tasteless leftovers for lunch with dearest dad.
  • Tina had better come back and mind me; nobody came last Monday! ><
  • Then fingers crossed I can watch the entire Seven news 6pm bulletin!
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl else hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: