Saturday, July 6, 2019

Sunday Post 261b

Heylo again and please excuse the first post; you know I still get too excited whenever I get the chance to post before midday. XD Firstly, today I've only been hard @ work plodding 297 steps (because obviously, I've not left the house yet); secondly, TWFT topic's 'Understanding Your Desires (2)' and thirdly, the spam count for the weekend's twenty-two but fourthly and way most importantly, I'm still owed ONE HOUR and EIGHT MINUTES online after I get home this arvo!! Anyways, events for today?
  • Yay, awesome sleep last night! Nature did call fractionally before midday but I used the pot :P quickly before the new day arrived then slept soundly until 7:30am!
  • At 10:31am, I've finished one game of Bejeweled lasting 5:38. Now, lemme finish one more game lasting between six and seven minutes, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD

    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: