Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Wednesday Post 286e


Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight1 em’s final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 1879. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • At 9pm, I walked myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • It’s ice cream night tonight, yay! Like I say every week, a very little’s better than none @ all!
  • Toms: it’s my fortnightly shopping trip out! Only Kim’s not free, and Elizabeth only found someone to take me out this arvo … not only that, since I was idiotic enough to not only resprasin my ankle not once but TWICE in the fortnight since my last shopping trip, PIG mum’s letting me use Sparkless3 again1 :D Will definitely very much enjoy my shopping trip toms and will remember to happily windowshop like crazy!!
  • Also hope this carer taking me toms eats Chinese… I need my fortnightly dose of HK-style milk tea …XD
  • Would be fantastic if dad could take us out for dinner but that’s doubtful; planning instead to watch the Cowboys vs. Cowboys vs. Tigers game~
  • Righteo, hope everyone’s having a smashing week1
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, tonight I’ve managed FIVE posts! Yeah, I can usually do that most Wednesdays. XD

No comments: