Friday, July 19, 2019

Saturday Post 263


Good afternoon! Firstly, my final, final plodding total for Friday’s actually 2392; secondly today I’ve been hard @ work plodding only 635 steps (coz obviously, I’ve not left the house today) and thirdly, TWFT topic’s ‘Stay Focused (2)’. Anyways, let’s start off with last night’s events first!

  • The Panthers raced away with the match in the 2nd half; when the game ended, they’d scored forty points!
  • Repeat the usual nightly events, zzz~
  • Yay, awesome sleep last night! Nature didn’t call until 6:45am, and after one pot :P trip I immediately tried falling back asleep coz I knew PIG mum would be up and about soon!
  • Sleep wouldn’t return, so when PIG mum began her daily a-THUMPING around upstairs, I used the pot :P again before spending ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • At3:22pm, I’ve finished one game of Bejeweled lasting 6:16. Now, lemme play one more game lasting in between five and six minutes, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Now @ 3:34pm I’ve finished one more game of Bejeweled lasting 5:50. That’s today’s quotas satisfied, and now I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I further promise not to play again until toms, coz for my first game, I already lasted 7:28! Only I’ve spent too long playing Bejeweled, so just quickly now:
  • Besta minded me from 10am till 2pm. I showered @ 12:30pm, also singing 20% of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. Actually, I was finished after 14%/15% but happily leaned against the right rail and watered myself for another tinkle before calling for Besta.
  • Oh, so far I’ve read for two hours; will hopefully read for one more after I finish enjoying my most important two hours online.
  • I finished the book club book this morning and Besta found me this hardcover historical fiction one to read!
  • Toms: instead of attending church, Kim’s taking me to the Brisbane Children’s hospital where WOVB are performing! Then, we’ve got a rehearsal with the guy in charge of the big concert we’re doing next month/the month after that! Not sure what that means for meals …  but will hopefully get some good tucker! Anyways, hopefully bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing end to their weekend toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^

No comments: