Friday, July 19, 2019

Friday Post 284f


Good evening again and one final greeting for Friday! Firstly, Em’s final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 2585 (ha, I’m just over 2.5 grand XD) and secondly, Joni’s devotional topic’s ‘True Beauty’. Righteo, just briefly, final, final events for tonight?

  • After the usual boiled and tasteless dinner – actually, no! tonight there were two wee slices of surprisingly tasty chicken; I asked PIG mum when did she eat out? Turns out dad suddenly broke his rice flask and bought Chinese takeaway for lunch! Piy the parents gleefully forced poor Ela to hold onto the dumbbell, but hey.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one really big bowl of soup, after which I was ready to return online but for the parents ordering I head over to the sofa and watch the first half of Friday night footy first. *sigh*
  • At halftime, I used the loo for one more tinkle then walked myself slowly and safely back online, again and always rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. Usually I wait till 9pm before going but like I said, the bowl of soup PIG mum gave me after dinner was HUGE and I was busting! XD
  • Toms: expect a super-pissy plodding total from me, coz I don’t think I’m going out.
  • Besta’s coming to mind me from 10am till 2pm; will shower @ 12:30pm coz Kim’s not doing the 4pm till 6pm shift
  • Looking forward to my three mugs of white tea with two sugars and fingers crossed I’ll get to read for three hours!
  • Wonder if there’s any chance dad will take us out for dinner toms night instead of Sunday night? Coz I wanna watch the Australian Ninja Warrior semi finals!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, tonight I’ve managed SIX posts; that’s even rarer than five! XD

No comments: